Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Heh-heh

I made these pictures with Faces iMake application, you should try it.





and this one with FingerFace


btw, I'm gonna watch Sherlock Holmes 2 today, yesterday my friends was busy and I went out with my mother instead, and the trip ended with me feeling really bad. These friends who are going out with me are my junior high school friends, we used to play together in school. I never get it but I think I have this special relation with junior high mates than the high school ones. Maybe it's because I wasn't occupied by my school business long ago. Whatever I did with them seem to be full of joy and happiness. 

I want some clothes lately, I am extremely bored with my lookkkkkkk. This holiday must be useful and fun for me since only a few days left. See ya, adieu.


No comments:

Post a Comment