Thursday, June 13, 2013

Tomorrow is Friday

OMG, tomorrow is Friday.. so it's Hannibal time.
Lol. My life is totally taken by this tv series. I mean like seriously.. everyday I cannot wait until this holy day of the week. Okay.. I'll stop fannibal-ing, I just want to say that season 2 has been confirmed a long time ago now. I mean like omg, but I have to wait for a year they say.. for the next season.. a year? A week seems like torture for me. But whatever, okay I'll stop.. #so happy

So.. everyday basically is Sunday for me now.. I got no school or job so my daily activities are like hanging out with my mom, watching movies, eat, sleep, exercise, laying on the bed, going through random tumblrs and sites, yeah sounds like heaven? Sounds boring noww.. :(

Couple days ago I watched this movie Stoker. It's a 2013 movie. Go look at imdb.
Overall, I love it. I thought it's gonna turn out as a vampire kind movie but it was better. I really love Uncle Charlie. I watched Leap Year before with Matthew Goode in it and I didn't like it. Now I realise he's kinda cute and extremely reminds me of Jim Parson. But he's like the handsome charming version. What I really like is Mia Wasikowska and him do not even get to bed or even have a kiss. Everything just like what I want, you know this kind of movie, the makers let the audience imagine the 'thing' but totally nothing happen. The total disappointment is the shower scene of India when she masturbates, I mean, come on... why every film needs a little nudity. It's really a turn off for me when I see India gets turned on while remembering her uncle kills a boy. Wtf, couldn't this scene just made into an implicit way?
But I admit that Ms Wasikowska was great and really pretty as India. She's really doing a good job when she shoots the sheriff. And the credit goes from top to bottom.. that's just something different.


G'night.

No comments:

Post a Comment