Thursday, October 07, 2010

Hectic week

Maybe I'm going to offline about a week, gonna be started on next Monday(11) and then I'll boo you again on next Saturday(16). I loved to hear my father got me something and will give that thing to me on Friday.
Today I had my phone sank in school's toilet. Fortunately I didn't catch it fell over the closet. Alhamdulillah. But until this time, I don't know will it be ok after this. I haven't put the battery on the handheld yet. I am afraid it won't turn on again. I hope everything is right about this lovely phone. Amin.

Oh ya, I have my biology report neglected for weeks, I've decided to work on it as soon as I can, but like my other assignments, the rule changes to 'as soon as I want'. So does my chemistry report. So does my physic report.
Oh no, tomorrow is Friday, I will have 'Scout for Fun' after school. Oh no,......... actually I'm gonna write something annoy me before, but no no, now I'm a positive-thinking guy.

Bye, I had to do my prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment