Wednesday, October 13, 2010

I need hibernation session

I feel sleepy and exhausted these lately days. I'm still on midterm week.
You might be thought I am studying all the night and I need sleep for restore my energy, right?
I do need the extra sleep, but it is not because I study hard. I'm still up around 23.00 until 02.00 these nights. Watching tv, snacking some food, and then I fell asleep on sofabed in family room.

Those all are under my willing. I noticed my bed was messed up last night (also the previous nights) and I was too lazy to make it better place for sleeping. My mother is very strict about rules, she forbids me to turn on the family room's lamp after 11pm. But certainly I rather sleep with light turned off than doing something decrease my energy at midnight which my eyes are begging to close themselves.

Well, unavoidable I press the on button on my television, the late night Tv shows are too bad to passed up. Really. So, holding the remote control, I'm chewing unhealthy snack and forget the paper, modules, and all the things related to my next day exams.

My life is brilliant.

No comments:

Post a Comment