Saturday, October 16, 2010

Weekday is over, shawty!

I'm as mad as a hatter this current week!! I hate school, the current problem is not about my social anymore, it's the subjects and abc 123 annoying me all the time. I had wondering about refreshing after midterm, indubitably it WON'T happened. I'm not going to say tai or whatever, I'm trying to be a thankful person overall, for better life!!
Just saying; why do the teachers or could I say the Mrs. principle do not throw a very long holiday to the students instead of giving remedial papers for those who got bad scores?!! Ok, we may have the remed-test, but please give us(me) a break first for few days.
I believe life is fair.

I hope my other subjects will get their triumph, and I'll be so thankful to God.
Anyway, this fella updated her blog finally--> Risma

Yoohoo! tomorrow is Sunday, I hope there will be no sun outside. I need rain, sunlight make me sweat, I hate it.
I need to go to mall sooner and invade the bookshop spot. Bleach #35 already on my shelf, come on Jigoku Shoujo number 9, when will you come out?

byebye, dadaaah

No comments:

Post a Comment