Tuesday, February 21, 2012

21 2 2012

Today I had lunch with Sarah in KFC. Actually I've pledged not to eat fast foods but i can't since they really taste good. I really want to concern about my health in order to live longer. I think I'm obese or something. But I can't ditch many foods from my menu. Considering my mom is busy with my little brother, I doubt she can cook me variable eats.
By the way I watched Freaky Friday yesterday instead of studying for chemistry and physics, I think I ruined all my tests of this week. I'm genuinely tired of math and numbers. If only I could choose whatever subjects I want.


Freaky Friday is starred by Lindsay Lohan and Jamie Lee Curtis. It's about a mom and a daughter who do not get along and then they switched their bodies. Really funny. This kind of movie really work on  unstressed me out.
Since I watched the 12th episode of glee season 3 I really like Spanish. I think Spanish is the sexiest language  ever. I really want to be fluent in Spanish because I think it's not as difficult as French and German. French is cool but really sucks with its writing and pronunciation. And whenever I study German, it always reminds me of Hitler and his speeches.
Recently, I've been trapped in many mind twister. I really want to back to the past and repair every faux-pas I did. I don't believe in impossible magical miracle of course. I don't believe in time machine.
My father didn't come to Jogja last week. And last Sunday feels like no Sunday because we just bleibe at hause. Sucks. I hope this week's weekend would be the greatest one of all.
RIP WHITNEY!

see ya.. bad creepy weather. SCARY ME OUT.
BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment