Sunday, May 13, 2012

Nosunday

Aujourd'hui mon pere et mon frere sont alles au cinema. Ils ont regardes The Avenger. Why the fuck I didn't come along?? It's because I am a fan of Mr Iron Man and I can't watch the movie without showing a dumb face when he appears. So I stayed at home instead and watched movies in my laptop.
Like what I promised in the previous post I'll post some pictures. Since I always love androgynous looks, I decided to draw these ladies with these outfits. Actually I think it's too simple and ugly but I just love drawing the people.

 
 Cape

 stewpid mafia look?
 By the way, I do hate smokers.
 and
Ok that's all. If you love yourself please don't admit anybody's work as yours.
Imagine you are the victim.
Today is shady all  the time...

Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment